The Center for Native and Pacific Health Disparities Research and the Association of American Indian Physicians invite you to submit abstracts to, Advancing Native Health and Wellness.
They are seeking abstracts relevant to the following general conference topic areas:
- Traditional healing
- Diversity in the biomedical and healthcare workforce
- Community engaged interventions
- Models of healthcare delivery
- Health disparities
- Public/Private collaborations to address Native health and wellness
- Social determinants of health
- Native-driven research
The conference will be held from July 31 to August 5, 2012 at the William A. Egan Civic & Convention Center in Anchorage, Alaska. You can click on the images to view and download the Abstract announcement and face page. Deadline for abstract submission is March 5, 2012.